Reflecting on 10 Years of Service
For immediate release
September 8, 2017 - This year the food sherpa llc is celebrating it's 10th year in business! Getting to this point has been a labor of love built on many achievements along the way. the food sherpa llc would like to take a moment to extend a sincere thank you to all of the customers that the company has served since opening its doors in 2007 and to reflect on the initiatives and milestones that have helped to move the company forward these past ten years.
Here are some of the key highlights:
- Business Start
- Launch of the company website (www.thefoodsherpa.com)
- Publication of a series of articles in Endeavor, the quarterly newsletter of the Annandale Chamber of Commerce.
- Company featured in a story entitled, “Leave the Cooking to Them: Personal Chefs,” published on AlexandriaNews.org.
- Launch of an online client survey to better coordinate and collect feedback from existing clients.
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) formation.
- Credit card acceptance for client payment.
- Celebration of the company's 5th anniversary.
- Owner, Keith Steury, elected as the Secretary of the Mid-Atlantic Regional Chapter (MARC) of the American Personal & Private Chef Association (APPCA).
- Addition of a Help page, including Site Map and Search modules on the company website.
- Migration to Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) on the company website in support of the online collection of client assessment information and support of future website enhancements.
- Launch of image and recipe galleries on the company website.
- Launch of SherpaNews, the Official Newsletter of the food sherpa llc.
- Owner, Keith Steury, Elected as President of MARC.
- Celebration of the company's 10th anniversary.
The company is always working to improve processes, become more efficient, and to serve its clients better. Thanks again for all of your support these past ten years!
More information about the food sherpa llc is available at www.thefoodsherpa.com.