Why go out for a class when you can bring the chef to you? Would you or someone that you know like to learn how to cook? Do you love to cook, but have grown tired of the same old recipes? Are you interested in having a fun evening with great food and friends? Would you like to find a unique idea for a children's birthday party? Are you looking for a unique team-building exercise for your business? If so, the food sherpa llc can customize cooking classes just for you.
More information concerning how the service works is provided below.
Cooking Class Package
This service begins with a complimentary Client Assessment Meeting. During this meeting, we will discuss the details of the Cooking Class Package including a comprehensive review of food preferences, any food allergies that you or others that will eat the food may have, and any other pertinent information. I will answer any questions that you may have about the service at this time. Using the preferences collected, we will work together to plan a custom class to fit your unique needs. We will then complete a Client Service Agreement to indicate that we concur on the terms of service, we will schedule a cook date for the service that is amenable to both of our schedules, and I will collect a deposit for the service that will be provided.
On the cook date, I will shop for all groceries for your service. I will then come to your home, set up in your kitchen, and we will complete the lesson. When the class is complete, I will clean your kitchen, leaving you with only the wonderful aroma of freshly-prepared food.
- Essential Knife Skills: Learn how to use your knives safely and efficiently!
- Appetizers: Learn how to make popular appetizers or elegant "finger foods" for your next party.
- Soups and Stocks: Learn how to make a variety of puréed soups and basic stocks.
- The Dinner Party: Learn how to impress your guests with tips on menu planning, food preparation, timing, and service.
The Cooking Class Package is highly customized to your unique situation.* To best serve you, please contact me so that we can discuss your needs. I would be delighted to visit your home or office to perform a complimentary assessment, discuss your food preferences, and help you to define the perfect package to suit your unique needs. I look forward to hearing from you and being your guide to great food at home!
* The maximum class size is typically limited to eight people. The size of your kitchen and desired participation level are the key factors in determining how many people can safely and effectively participate in the class. I would be happy to provide recommendations concerning ideal class size for your customized class during your complimentary assessment.